Jessica Sophia Wright is an English television personality. She is well known for her role in the ITVBe reality series “The Only Way Is Essex” from 2010 to 2016. Her first dance hit was “Dance All Night” (2012). Her 2012 recording contract with “All Around the World” includes three singles. “Rise of the Footsoldier 4: Marbella” (2019).
Jessica Wright looks stunning in her second gown.
Jessica Wright looked lovely in three wedding gowns when she married William Lee-Kemp in Majorca on September 9th. Jess changed from her Milla Nova gown with long sleeves, a low V-neck, and a tiered tulle skirt to a Vivienne Westwood evening gown after the ceremony at the Basilica de Sant Francesc in Palma. Photographs from the wedding showed the bride’s second dress featured a strapless neckline with a tiered skirt. It was outside the Spanish castle celebration that she posed with her new husband William, dressed smartly in a black suit and bow tie.
Jessica changed her hairstyle from an elaborate updo to gorgeous waves that fell to one side for the evening. In a motif of black, white, and gold, she imagined her wedding day. She subsequently changed into her third Pallas Couture dress.
- An English television personality.
- From 2010 until 2016, she starred in “The Only Way Is Essex” on ITVBe.
Jessica Wright’s Origins
Jessica Wright first saw the world on September 14, 1985 in Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, England. Jessica Sophia Wright was born into a Christian household. She is British and of British-white ethnicity. Jessica became 36 in 2021, and her natal sign is Virgo. Married to reality TV star Carol Wright (née Brooker), her father Mark William Wright Sr. The Wrights have three siblings: Mark Charles Edward, Josh, and Natalya (Younger Sister).
Jessica received her schooling at Bancroft’s School in Woodford Green, Redbridge, where she developed her passion for singing and dance. She earned a BA in Business and Marketing Management from Westminster University in London.
Jessica Wright’s Career
- Jessica Wright began her career in 2010 on the ITV reality series “The Only Way Is Essex”, which she left after five years and sixteen series in February 2016.
- The actress also signed a three-single contract with All Around the World in 2012, and filmed the music video for her first song “Dance All Night” in Marbella.
- On February 17, 2013, she released “Dominoes” featuring Mann, which reached number 36 on the UK Official Dance Chart, and “Come With Me” in June 2013 as part of “Clubland 23”.
Jessica Wright’s Relationship Status
Jessica Wright is a wife. On September 9th, 2021, she married William Lee-Kemp in Spain. She has a happy family life and is consequently unlikely to divorce her spouse for any reason. The pair is currently living a happy life and their relationship is becoming stronger with time. Jessica has also dated Jonathan Holmes (2007-2011), Jack Tweed (2011), Joey Essex (2012), and Bruno Langley (2012). (2017). Wright’s sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Jessica Wright’s Net Worth
Jessica Wright has a net worth of $3.5 million as of 2021. She also makes a great income of $63,956 every year. Her main sources of income are from her TV and music careers. Jessica also sponsors a tiny clothing brand called Lipstick Boutique, which was renamed SistaGlam for their online collection. Jessica models for the company. She is the face of Cetraben Cream (2016), an emollient for dry skin and eczema.
Jessica Wright’s Body Measurements
Jessica Wright is 170 cm tall and weighs 57 kg (126 lbs). Her eyes are greyish dark green and her hair is dark brown. Jessica’s distinctive green eyes, voluptuous physique, and broad, square face, which she regularly elongates with contour makeup, have endeared her to many. Her body type is slender.
Do you Know?
- Jessica’s sibling was born when she turned 15.
- She began her career by auditioning for several female bands.
- Jessica regretted her 2011 boob job. Two physicians cautioned her against reversing the operation.
- Carol Wright and Mark Wright Sr.
- Her final project at Westminster University in London looked at celebrity endorsements.