Judi Love is an English stand-up comedian and broadcaster best known for her appearances on ITV’s “Loose Women”. Her active communication style and captivating demeanor have made her more popular in the business.
A team leader on “Sorry, I Didn’t Know” on ITV2, she also appeared in “Pranksterz” on ITV2. In addition to “MasterChef,” she is now a contestant on “Strictly Come Dancing.” But she’s out because she tested positive for COVID-19.
It’s no surprise that she has over 231k Instagram followers (@1judilove) and over 26K Twitter followers (@1Judilove)
Judi Love’s Famous For
- A famous stand-up comic.
- Known for her “Strictly” appearances.
Judi Love’s Origins
Judi Love was born in Hackney, London, on June 4, 1980. Judi Love was born. She is British. Love is Jamaican-American and a Gemini.
Judi was up in a middle-class Jamaican household and was adored by her four older siblings. She spent much of her upbringing in and around East London, where she finished school.
Tavistock Institute awarded her a BA in Community Arts and Social Science and an MSW. Her youthful fascination with humour led her to pursue it as a vocation.
Her first comedy performance was in front of her students for a module on the comic side of caring for her dementia-stricken mother.
Judi Love’s Career
- Judi Love began her career as a comedian in 2011 with “Laughter is Healing.”
- In 2018, she appeared on an episode of “King Gary.”
in “Don’t Hate the Playaz”, “8 Out of 10 Cats” and “Harry Hills Club Nite” in 2019.
- She even hosted the 2019 LCC Awards.
- In 2020, she had her first TV appearance as a panelist on “Loose Women” on ITV.
“Comedy Against Living Miserable”, “The Stand Up Sketch Show”, “Celebrity Karaoke”, “Comedy Game Night”, “Hey Tracey!”
- She also competed in “Celebrity MasterChef”, finishing third.
- Later that year, she was a team captain in “Sorry, I Didn’t Know.”
- The Ranganation, Hypothetical (TV series), Mel Giedroyc: Unforgivable, and This is My House.
- Her most recent appearance was in 2021’s “Strictly Come Dancing” in the UK. But she’s out because she tested positive for COVID-19.
Judi Love’s Relationship Status
Judi Love is presently unmarried and raising her two children alone. She had undergone catastrophic tragedy, including the loss of both her parents, as well as sad financial issues.
She even had to support her children at Christmas on a zero-hours contract job in a single-parent family with only £87. One of the people who helped her secure her loan helped her get back on her feet.
Judi Love’s Net Worth
Judi Love is a successful comedian and presenter. Her career began in the classroom and she has progressed to become one of the most popular stand-up comedians.
Her net worth is estimated to be over $200k due to her performances on comedy programs. But she also had to deal with economic issues.
Judi Love’s Body Measurements
Judi Love is a stunning late-30s woman with an average figure. Her height is 5ft 3inches and her weight is 78kg. Black hair and brown eyes complement her dark skin.
Do you Know?
- Judi is the youngest of her parents’ five children.
- Her first comedy performance was in front of her students for a module on the comic side of caring for her dementia-stricken mother.