Kheira Hamraoui is a French footballer who currently plays for PSG and France. Her position is midfielder and her number is 14. Previously, she represented CNFE Clairefontaine, Hénin-Beaumont, AS Saint-Étienne, Barcelona, and Lyon, among others. She won the European Championship twice in her last seasons with Olympique Lyonnais. In a friendly against England in October 2012, she debuted for France.
Aminata Diallo, PSG midfielder, cleared of assault on Kheira Hamraoui
Aminata Diallo, the PSG women’s footballer accused of assaulting a teammate, was questioned by police again on Thursday. Masked men grabbed Kheira Hamraoui from his vehicle and assaulted him with an iron club last week. Diallo was detained Wednesday morning. Diallo was driving Hamraoui home at the time, and police are investigating her role in the incident, which left the victim with injuries on her legs and hands. The Versailles Criminal Investigation Department is looking into an assault on PSG star Kheira Hamraoui. Two masked guys grabbed Hamraoui from a vehicle and struck him with an iron club, according to L’Equipe. The 31-year-old was absent from Real Madrid’s 4-0 triumph on Tuesday. Prosecutors in France are investigating an assault on PSG player Aminata Diallo.
The fame of Kheira Hamraoui
- A French Footballer.
- Being a PSG midfielder.
Where was Kheira Hamraoui Born?
Kheira Hamraoui was born on January 13, 1990 in Croix, France. Kheira Larae Morris is her full name. Her ethnicity is Caucasian-French. In 2021, she turned 31. She hasn’t given the media any information about her parents or siblings. Her four elder brothers reared her in a little village near Lily, France. Her brothers, who didn’t enjoy football and couldn’t understand why she was drawn to the sport, gradually came around after witnessing her skill. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn and she is Christian. Since females weren’t permitted to play football or even dream of a career in it in her community, she was sometimes ridiculed or reprimanded for doing so.
Her education was finished at Clairefontaine Academy, one of Germany’s finest football training institutions.
Career of Kheira Hamraoui
- Her football career began at the famous Clairefontaine football facility for female French junior players.
- She spent most of her career in Division 1 Féminine, with Hénin-Beaumont, Saint-Étienne, and PSG.
- Her squad won Saint-first Étienne’s and only major championship, the 2011 Challenge de France.
- After four years with PSG, she joined Lyon in 2016.
- With Lyon, she won two continental trebles: the Champions League, the Coupe de France Féminine, and first place in Division 1 Féminine.
- In June 2018, she announced her resignation from the French league to pursue a new opportunity.
- For her first club outside France, she signed a two-year deal with ‘Barcelona’ in 2018.
- Her debut season with Barcelona saw them reach the UEFA Women’s Champions League semifinals.
- Barcelona likewise won 2-0 on aggregate to reach the UWCL final, but Hamraoui was banned and couldn’t play against Lyon. So Lyon won 4-1.
- Her last season with Barcelona saw her win the Primera División, Champions League, and Copa de la Reina.
- On June 24, 2021, Hamraoui tweeted that she was leaving Barcelona “I’ve achieved my goals with Barcelona… My job is done. A new journey starts.”
- On July 15, 2021, she signed a two-year contract with PSG.
Kheira Hamraoui’s International Career
- Kheira Hamraoui debuted for France against England in a friendly.
- She also represented France in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup and the 2016 Olympics.
- She hasn’t been called up since April 2019.
- She was also left out of France’s World Cup roster.
- Assault in Kheira Hamraoui
- Kheira Hamraoui was beaten on the street when two masked men took her from her vehicle, allegedly to stop her from playing.
- Aminata Diallo, a PSG player, was detained on suspicion of planning the assault on November 10th, 2021.
2011 French Women’s Cup
Female French Cup runner-up 2014
2017-18 Div 1 Féminine
2017-18 UEFA Women’s Champions League
2017 French Women’s Cup
Division 1: 2019-20, 2020-21
UEFA Women’s Champions League: 2020-21
Queen’s Cup: 2020, 2021
Supercopa Feminina: 2020
Catalan Cup 2019
2019-20 UEFA Women’s Champions League Team
Kheira Hamraoui’s Relationship Status
Kheira Hamraoui is still unmarried. Her personal life has been kept private. Though no news about her relationships has been released in the public. She is now focused on her profession and has no plans to marry or get into a serious relationship. Her personal relationships tend to be discreet. It’s hardly surprising that the media hasn’t reported about her boyfriend, affair, or dating. So she is now single. She is a heterosexual woman.
Kheira Hamraoui’s Net Worth
Kheira Hamraoui is a professional footballer who began her career in 2006 and has acquired a fortune. Kheira Hamraoui’s net worth is expected to be $2 Million in 2021. According to sources, the French female players make between $180K-$225K per year, whereas her annual salary is between $500K-700K. She also possesses her mech, which she may use well. The Influencer Marketing Hub estimates her return from a single Instagram post at $1,314-$2,190. Her major source of money is football.
Kheira Hamraoui’s Body Measurements
Kheira Hamraoui is a stunning woman with a fit figure. Her height is 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) and her weight is 66 kg. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her additional bodily measurements are still unknown. She has a lovely smile and a healthy figure. A powerhouse in any position, but particularly in midfield, her size, strength, and shooting ability make her a must-have. She enjoys exercising and eating a healthy diet to keep fit.
Do you Know?
- Kheira is one of her team’s tallest players.
- She debuted for France in a friendly against England.
- She signed a two-year contract with PSG on July 15, 2021.
- Kheira Hamraoui began her football career at Clairefontaine.
- Her four elder brothers reared her in a little village near Lily, France.